Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Becky Yoda and her lovely smile.

Becky Yoda

_______________


Becky Yoda


Let me start off by saying that I absolutely adore Becky's hat.

Glad that's out of the way.

Now, I can honestly say that I am lucky to be in Becky's class. That way, I can always see what sort of interesting outfit she decided to put on for the day. Her lovely dresses, jackets, coats, and the like are a nice contrast to the otherwise dreariness of 8 AM Organic Chemistry. What I find incredibly curious about Becky compared to some of the other people that I've showcased so far is that her style is surprisingly unstudied.

I feel as if many well-dressed individuals are incredibly conscious of their projected image and the like (not that there's anything wrong with that). But from what I can tell, Becky simply wears what makes her happy at a fairly instinctual level, and the results are fantastic. Her style has noticeable touches of nostalgia evoking the clothes of decades past, with lots of lace and frills that create a sense of delicate whimsy. The way she wears her wonderful hat gives some sense of a playful personality, further evidenced by the fact that she was smiling wide during the entirety of the shoot.

Oh, and did I mention that I like her hat?


2 comments: